Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Fun Police
11,565 Posts
what is it with mike swick making videos of him draining fluid from various parts of his body...

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Looks like it is heavily laden with white blood cells. The white blood cells are what helps heal the body, so there is a good chance it is regular blood with a large amount of white blood cells.

·
Premium Member
9,589 Posts
Where I'm from only doctors do that. With sterile gloves. And sterile needles. And disinfected hands. Draining synovial fluid is a bitch though. I had it done on my knee some years ago because my kneecap kept popping out of its place. I was on antibiotics for a whole year because bacteria seem to like it in my knee and had to get the puss drained every other week or so. I didn't even know Swick was injured though. :confused02:

·
All Around Nice Guy
10,760 Posts
Man thats nuts lol.

I remember watching a documentary on a body builder who was draining puss out of his bicep and it ended up getting infected and they had to amputee a large chunk of his muscle. I hope Swick is smart with this kinda stuff...

Anyway

You the man Swick. #1!!

·
Premium Member
4,377 Posts
I remember watching a documentary on a body builder who was draining puss out of his bicep and it ended up getting infected and they had to amputee a large chunk of his muscle. I hope Swick is smart with this kinda stuff...
I was just about to post that.. nasty stuff.

·
Registered
207 Posts
bahh its no big deal!! m a pro wretler and my buddy had water in his elbow a few weeks ago because of a bump. a DOCTOR did it for him lol but yeah its just sick looking nothing more.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Man thats nuts lol.

Anyway

You the man Swick. #1!!
That documentary was immense.

Absolute twat that bloke. Shared needles, used needles that had been dropped on the floor, and ended up looking like a freak. Have watched the documentary a good 3 times though, definitely worth watching if you've not seen it.

As for Swick; it's pretty nasty, but it wouldn't really bother me at all tbh. I hope I never have to do it, but if I did, it wouldn't bother me. Really enjoy watching Swick's video blogs, comes across as a quality guy. The ones with Nog and Pearson were awesome, Nog is hilarious.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
The Man Whose Arms Exploded. Probably be able to find it on Youtube. It's shown every few months on DMAX in the UK. Just crazy what some people'll put themselves through to get bigger muscles.

Edit: Yep, Here it is. Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.