Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Mike Tyson To Train With ATT?

773 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Mc19 
#1 ·
Mike Tyson has been in the MMA News Headline a lot recently. It appears that time spent around the Octagon may have inspired Iron Mike to think about training in MMA himself.

The former Boxing World Champion is reportedly beginning to appreciate the skills of groundwork and has made noises that perhaps he may be thinking about learning some more.

Reportedly Tyson was particularly impressed with Wilson Gouveia’s style at UFC 62: Liddell vs Sobral and mentioned to American Top Team instructor André Vinícius Aurnheimer that he may drop by some time.

Mike Tyson To Train With ATT? - MMAUniverse.com

#5 ·
tyson is a very good fighter on his feet. He has great strength and probaly be in the top hardest hitters. (another tank) and if he learned a ground game wrestleing some jiu jitsu we might be seeing another liddell. but a crazy mother. ive always thought tyson should do mma i dunno i think he got a chance.

if he connects that guy will wish he was never born. he might even kill the guy !!!!!!!!! :cheeky4:

everybodys got a plan until they get hit

hes just nutzz which makes him scary.

but sadly hes to old :mad:

#6 ·
Tyson was thwe heavyweight champ at 18...

nobody on this site has the right to talk shit about him.. of course hes not gonna be number 1 his whole life... nevermind the guy is one of the most entertaining fighters in the world..out and in the ring..

would chuck liddell tell wanderlei silva he wants to eat his children?

"My Main Objective Is To Be Professional.. and to Kill Him" - Iron Mike

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.