Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,638 Posts
Big Timmy vs Arlovski

altho you may have to watch this fight if you happen to go to hell, over and over and over and over again

·
Registered
66 Posts
I wouldnt close the book on Mir/Lesnar 3. The UFC wants that fight and if Lesnar was to lose to Carwin or Cain V and Mir was to get a win over say Nelson or Cro Cop I could see them marketing it as a grudge match.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Mir/Lesnar 3 isn't a closed book. I wouldn't be surprised to see Dana toss some easy fights at Mir just to keep his name floating for if/when Brock needs an opponent.

I also don't know that Penn/Gomi 2 won't happen. Just because he lost to Florian last night doesn't mean he can't make an impressive showing in his next few fights and earn a shot. Assuming, of course, BJ is still in that division.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
I think we will see Lesnar vs Mir III. Maybe not the way I wanted it to happen but I think Carwin or someone else will dethrown Lesnar and hopefully in that time period it makes sense for the fight to happen.

Just too much money to be made.

·
Squirrel Fighting Champ
2,719 Posts
I see Mir v Lesnar 3 happening sometime in the next 5 years. There's no one worth a rematch against BJ. Never gonna be a Cote v Silva rematch IMO. I know everyone hates Cote wah wah wah. I'd enjoy a Kimbo v Nelso rematch even though the exhibition on TUF doesn't technically count. I don't think there are many WWs who'll ever get a rematch against GSP. Liddel v Ortiz probably will never happen.

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Kimbo Slice vs Houston Alexander II
Nate Quarry vs Kalib Starnes II

Unlikely to see those 2 in the UFC I reckon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts