Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who in the UFC do you guys think could be a good match for Cro Cop? Can any of the UFC fighters today beat Cro Cop? your thoughts....

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
NO!

There isn't a single fighter in the UFC that can take a kick from Mirko "Cro-cop" Filipovic (damn, he does have a last name).

Sylvia gets chopped down like a tree, monson gets his tiny little head knocked off. Everybody gets manhandled by Cro cop, did you see his fight against Wandy, that's why he's the best around on his feet.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
IronMan said:
NO!

There isn't a single fighter in the UFC that can take a kick from Mirko "Cro-cop" Filipovic (damn, he does have a last name).

Sylvia gets chopped down like a tree, monson gets his tiny little head knocked off. Everybody gets manhandled by Cro cop, did you see his fight against Wandy, that's why he's the best around on his feet.

Yeah, he would pretty own.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
he should

go to Ufc...Fedor has got Pride handled...cro cop is his one challenge

·
Banned
145 Posts
AtomDanger said:
Yeah, he would pretty own.
wow, you joined in October and already have 326 posts..theres only been 18 days so dar in October.
Your going at a rate of 27.24 posts per day.
Our highest poster (Kameleon) is goin at 20.31 posts per day.
Keep posting at this rate and we'll have a new post count leader soon..
:laugh:

·
Banned
145 Posts
Storm442 said:
He joined 6 days into Oct!!

Total Posts: 328 (27.40 posts per day)

SOMEONE STOP HIM!!

LOL.... ha-ha
wait..youve got 28.87 posts per day..
G-G-God dam!!

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
when did Fedor

when did he Lose those fights i think ur mistakn my friend

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
No one in the UFC can beat Mirko. For better match-ups I say send over Alexander Emelianenko. He would give fighters a run for there money.

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
im not talkn

im talkn about Fedor noit Mirko lol misunderstanding

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
lol

i talkn about Fedor being unstoppable right now...and Mirko should go own Ufc

·
Registered
7 Posts
I also think that Chuck is the only one who could stand a chance. That chance would only be the commonly referred to "punchers chance" though. I mean, if Randleman could land a lucky wild punch... why not Chuck?

Oh, and just wanted to remind everyone that Chuck KO'd Randleman in like 1 minute if I'm not mistaken.

Anyone else in the UFC is just gonna end up like ol' Rich Franklin (except they won't be talking to Joe Rogan after the fight... they will still be out.)

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Storm442 said:
Oh, the thread title was about Cro-Cop!
Fedor lost one match, but it was really an injury (cut).

Fedor is the man.
That fight happened in the Rings organization. Had it been a Pride event the fight would have kept going.

·
Banned
186 Posts
Hansolo said:
Oh, and just wanted to remind everyone that Chuck KO'd Randleman in like 1 minute if I'm not mistaken.
You are correct.

05/04/2001
Chuck Wins over Kevin Randleman at UFC 31 by KO (Punch) in Round 1 @ 1:18

·
Banned
186 Posts
Kameleon said:
That fight happened in the Rings organization. Had it been a Pride event the fight would have kept going.
Yep, when they fought again ..
"he avenged the loss at the PRIDE Bushido 6 event on April 3, 2005, defeating Kohsaka by TKO due to doctor stoppage after the first round."

He's a robot!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dont see any UFC fighter taking Crocop, the only ones with a small chance are Tim and Andrei. I do think Tim would get broken in half though. Chuck has no chance against Crocop, a wrestler would have a better chance.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I think Arlovski would have a "punchers chance", as they say, of taking out Cro Cop. I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me, but Arlovski has great movement and crisp, HARD punches. He throws that right hand with bad intentions, I have no idea how Sylvia wasn't sleeping after that right hand in their second fight. He does have a chance of hitting him and knocking him out, and avoiding the headkick. I really think Arlovski COULD stop this guy decisively.

·
Registered
176 Posts
TheJame said:
I think Arlovski would have a "punchers chance", as they say, of taking out Cro Cop. I'm sure a lot of people will disagree with me, but Arlovski has great movement and crisp, HARD punches. He throws that right hand with bad intentions, I have no idea how Sylvia wasn't sleeping after that right hand in their second fight. He does have a chance of hitting him and knocking him out, and avoiding the headkick. I really think Arlovski COULD stop this guy decisively.
Yeah AA would stand more of a chance than Tim Sylvia or any other UFC HW's in my opinion. I still say CroCop wins and Tim would just get mass kicks to his body till he dropped. CroCop would in fact be a lumberjack lol.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hahahaha, I wanna see Crocop vs Sylvia....that'd probably be one of the funniest fights I've ever seen.

I'd rate it right up there with KenFlo slamming into the cage. :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts