Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking at doing some t-shirts up for members who are really active in our community.

It would work around things such as # of posts, number of members that you refer to the site, etc. Basically, when you help the site grow, you would get rewarded with a t-shirt. We would also hold weekly contests to win a shirt, etc.

We are looking for people to help us design a t-shirt. i think we would prefer to go with black shirts.

The main point is we want the MMAforum.com to be quite large. If you can put a slogan or something else, thats up to your design.

The winner will get the first shirt!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
we should have a deadline for when all designs are posted then set up a poll so people can vote on thier favorite designs but I think we should do this blind. Send them all to an admin person and let them post it so people are voting for a design not a person.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Get it pink with tito cherry lips ortiz written on it with a picture of him with make up! lol and write real man/women wear pink! lol

·
Registered
583 Posts
I might try. It'll be on Microsoft Paint so it won't be that good.

I got 1 Referal so far, from thetruth316. I'll probably get one more by asking my sister to join tomorrow.

Reactions: cabby

·
Registered
157 Posts
yay, this is so good, i'm gonna have a shot now i have free time, does it have to be cg or can i just draw it?

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
If we can submit a scanned image in high-resolution, that should be more than enough to use for most places to silk screen. I can do line work, if someone is willing to do the colors...

On a motto, how about this:

2C.o.n.2C?

"2 Choke or not 2 Choke?"

I have a second part in mind, but it may make it too long.

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
I'm working on a design but I want to put a motto or slogan on it for this forum. Maybe we should all make up slogans or mottos and then put up a poll so everyone on this forum could vote.

·
Registered
157 Posts
i'm coming up with a few designs, but i'm not sure how to get them on this site, and we need a deadline, just to make it fun.
i like fighting filosophy, but i seem to have heard it before, or only in the octagon, u know keeping the fights to those who are serious and proffessional

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
MMA forum "Fight Fresh", nah sounds stupid.

How bout MMA forum "Home of UFC, Pride, K-1, and King of the Cage".

·
Registered
178 Posts
I had a little play on this this morning, take a look - just click the thumbnail to see a larger version. It is also made as a 4000x4000 600dpi psd just so you know, this is the jpeg version preview:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts