Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Title Guy
16,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I am doing this again and you guys get to choose the awards for the past decade. This covers the years from 2010 until 2019. The following categories will be voted on:

Top 10 Gyms of the 2010s
Top 10 Rings Girls of the 2010s
Top 10 Promotions of the 2010s
Top 10 Upsets of the 2010s
Top 10 Male Fighters of the 2010s
Top 10 Female Fighters of the 2010s
Top 10 Moments of the 2010s
Top 10 Submissions of the 2010s
Top 10 Knockouts of the 2010s
Top 10 Fights of the 2010s

If you guys feels like any of the above categories earned that or should be mentioned please submit your votes. It will be tallied alongside the staff votes.

·
Premium Member
6,540 Posts
Hear that sound.

My brain is imploding at the thought of trying to make any of those lists.

I will try later though.

·
The Title Guy
16,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well take sometime and start compiling those lists. I'll tell you what since you are one of the regular commentators about my articles and posts, I'll wait until you submit your picks. Also like I said I will accept partial lists, though full lists are certainly helpful.

·
The Title Guy
16,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, I wanted to start compiling this list later this week so if no one submits anything I'm going off of the staff picks only. Again I'm giving ya'll a chance to help pick the best of the last decade in this sport because I value your opinion but I can't take your picks into consideration if you don't vote.

·
Premium Member
6,540 Posts
Top 10 Gyms of the 2010s
-American Top Team
-American Kickboxing Academy
-Greg Jackson / Mike Winkeljon
-Cesar Gracie Fight Team (Skrap Pack)
-Team Alpha Male
-Matt Serra / Ray Longo
-Tristar MMA
-Team Quest
-Blackhouse
-Elevation Fight Team

Top 10 Rings Girls of the 2010s
-Michelle Waterson (Karate Hottie)
-Pre breast implant era Brittany Palmer
-Pre breast implant era Arianny Celeste
-Vanessa Hanson
-UFC brazil ring card girls I do not know the names of with camel toes
-
-
-
-
-

This is too much to do right now.

I'll try to come back and finish later.

·
Premium Member
6,540 Posts
Fortunately due to a family emergency I will be extending the deadline to either next week or the first week of April.
Family emergency? Hope everything is cool.

If treatment for corona is difficult to come by.

Google search: foods with anti viral properties.

It works. I've experimented and changed my diet for years now and seen positive benefits from it.

·
The Title Guy
16,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
No it's not corona virus related it's more regular human deteriorating conditions family emergency. We are dealing with a relative who is old and is experiencing conditions as a result. But yeah please submit your picks for the other categories when possible.

Also just to clarify you are not voting for the most popular Brazilian Octagon girl Jhenny Andrade, but you are voting for the two first Brazilian Octagon girls Camila Oliveira and Alina Franzoi

·
The Title Guy
16,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So this will be the last call unless something else comes up to post ya'lls picks for the best of the decade. If not I'm tallying the votes tomorrow and posting them before the weekend. In that case ya'll will have less of a case for a complaint so please if you want to see a fight get on the list just vote!

·
Premium Member
6,540 Posts
Also just to clarify you are not voting for the most popular Brazilian Octagon girl Jhenny Andrade, but you are voting for the two first Brazilian Octagon girls Camila Oliveira and Alina Franzoi
YES!

I am astounded by your octagon girl knowledge btw!

So this will be the last call unless something else comes up to post ya'lls picks for the best of the decade. If not I'm tallying the votes tomorrow and posting them before the weekend. In that case ya'll will have less of a case for a complaint so please if you want to see a fight get on the list just vote!
Sorry. I would do it. Its just too hard. I don't really remember the state of affairs in MMA past 2-3 years ago.

·
The Title Guy
16,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well to be honest I did have to do a little research for the first two Brazilian Octagon Girls because the only one I knew by name is Jhenny Andrade. Either way thank you for your votes and the results have now been posted.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts