Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
I use Everlast for bags and boxing gloves and have found that stuff to be really good, but for general MMA gear I go with tapout.

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
I think it's better to first determine what you need in order to train well. Then from there, you can put together your shopping list and not be without.

Wait, don't I just create The Must Have List for MMA Gear topic? Look it up to see if I've missed anything!

NOW

NOW

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Don said:
http://www.kofightgear.com/index.htm
Here is another company they focus mainly in Muay thai style equipment but not a large selection but looks well made.
Yeah that stuff actually looks really good. Muay Thai equipment is definetly a bit unique, but that looks like impressive stuff.

·
True Grappler
6,222 Posts
Yeah, Muay Thai equipment is definitely different, but it's worth taking a look at, even if you're just a standard kickboxer.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ya same I use everlast for bags and training gloves, I use combat sports and top contendor gear for mitts, body protecters, and thai pads. Along with some other choice equipment that i bought from an fightwear store.

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
Usually they'll have the size based off of the length of your shin. If they have a sizing chart available, bust out a tape measure and choose accordingly.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts