Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone knows any good mma shows/podcasts?
I currently watch Joe Rogans ustream show and i'm looking for more interesting shows. Any help would be much appreciated

·
Registered
769 Posts
A lot of people don't like it, but MMA Live is probably my favorite. They interview big names weekly. The shortened version can be seen on espn 2 on thursdays...as to when, I'm not sure, 10PST? But that doesn't really matter, what you should watch if you are a true fan is the Internet version seen on ESPN. Its almost double the length and they go into a lot of detail. It's currently my favorite to watch.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
A lot of people don't like it, but MMA Live is probably my favorite. They interview big names weekly. The shortened version can be seen on espn 2 on thursdays...as to when, I'm not sure, 10PST? But that doesn't really matter, what you should watch if you are a true fan is the Internet version seen on ESPN. Its almost double the length and they go into a lot of detail. It's currently my favorite to watch.
I'll second that. I think MMA Live has the best show going. Wish it was longer, though. But McNeil and Anik and even Kenflo have a great chemistry. Never boring. They get the big names. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts