Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
We'll definitely do DREAM when they publish the odds like back when their events weren't all random always did those guys on vbookie. But I don't see where to find the odds for that Vale Tudo show, do you know where to get them?
I haven't been able to find any odds either. Hopefully some pop up somewhere.

What Vale Tudo show?
This is the card. It's on X-mas eve.
http://www.sherdog.com/events/VTJ-2012-Vale-Tudo-Japan-2012-23617

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
I will keep looking for the odds cause so far I've only found brackets (damn there are a lot), but it would go in the sports vbookie section instead of MMA.
Well selection Sunday is in a couple days, then you have the play in games. I think the real tourney starts on the 21st...or atleast I hope it does since I already took the 21st and 22nd off work.

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
So how about it? Can we do a NCAA Tourney Challenge here? We could make an ESPN group and do it there since it's by far the most popular place to fill out a bracket. They score it for you so all you need to do is create an ESPN account which is free and fill out your bracket. Even though the "1st round" better known as the play in games are soon the bracket doesn't really lock in until the 1st game starts on Thursday.

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
Road FC where I only know all the fighters on the left:

Fight Card
Ikuhisa Minowa vs Eun Soo Lee
Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou vs Seung Bae Whi
Joachim Hansen vs Doo Won Seo

I'd put those up for sure if I can find them before the 13th. Sometimes it takes til the day before or same day for the odds to get published and if you see them somewhere first you could send me a pm I'd be happy to.

To OU me either only the main event has odds so far. But I wouldn't worry about UFC the oddsmakers do every fight on their card, in a day or two they should be around.
Yeah I imagine that Tate is probably less then a 2 to 1 favorite and Browne is probably right around 2 to 1 favorite. But that's just a guess. But should be odds worth betting.

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
Nakamura vs Kitaoka caught my eye for this weekend at DEEP

Some other stuff in May I had my eye on is:
CWFC 54
Taylor vs Phillips

MFC 37
Barnett vs Rama

Pancrase 247
Nakani vs Gonzales

CFA 11
Kyle vs Overeem
Fox vs Jones
Villa vs Sklavos

LFC 20
Prater vs Ferreira
Flick vs Banuelos or Lima or Ozkilic or whoever they end up booking
Page vs Ybrra

ONE FC 9
Banario vs Oishi
Fernandes vs Okazaki
Ueda vs Belingon
Shalorus vs Folayang
Baroni vs Suzuki
Urushitani vs Docyogen

CWCF 55
Mills vs Pendred
Can this get added?
http://www.mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/cage-warriors-54-opening-betting-odds/
Jesse Taylor -350
John Phillips +250

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.