Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Vote for the winner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the official MMAF Graphics Competition (2) voting thread.

You will vote for who you think has the best sig, and the winner will win the 50,000 credit prize as well as get a pass into the finals against Chuck in the Grand Prix. The runner up will get 10,000 credits.

Intermission wasn't able to get his work in within the time limit, as such, he has been disqualified.

Good luck, guys.

KryOnicle

Killstarz

HitOrGetHit
[/CENTER]

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
I am surprised that I got any votes at all. That is by far one of my least favorite sigs that I have ever done. Not taking anything away from Kry though. He is on another level with the GFX! :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, it seems Kry is far ahead, and the votes are slowing a lot, so I'm going to call it.

Kry is the winner.

You all did a great job, though.

It's tied between you two, so I'm going to toss 20k creds to both of you.

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
I accidently neg repped MC :( So if I negged anyone else it was blatently an accident and apologies!

Also was the 20k credits meant for me MC? You sent me 20k after the 50k?

Reactions: BobbyCooper

·
Administrator
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I sent 20k to both HOGH and Killstarz for second place tie, then wasn't thinking and sent you 20k, when I meant 50k, so sent you the 50k prize as well (should have done 30k, but blah).

Keep the extra 20.

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
No ones sigs will ever compare to my Paint sigs :D

Just kidding, I don't mind being unfashionable, I just don't feel like I'm important enough for words in my signature.

Great work everyone! You've encouraged me to finally click on CS4 and not get lost in the past.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.