Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
15,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Hello!

This is the restart of the Graphics Competitions. It is a restart, because of the new Graphics Champions list, located - here

Let's get it onnnnn!

--------------------------

Rules:

Style: Photo Manipulation (before and after)
Theme: Free for All
Size: 750 X 500 MAX
Due Date: 08/18/2010

You must enter your work before the due date, or you will be disqualified.

Prizes:

Winner: 75,000 credits
Gets a spot in the Graphics Champion list.

Second place: 20,000 credits

1. Killstarz
2. KryOnicle
3. hkado

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
Abso-fookin-lutley.

Once this comp is done I'll start the next SOTM as well, keep this section nice and active.

·
Banned
820 Posts
I'm in.

·
Administrator
15,545 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got you guys added.

Andro, if you feel you want to join, we'd be more than happy to have you sign up. Competing is a great way to get better. :)

·
Banned
820 Posts
We need some more peeps to sign up!

·
Registered
10,783 Posts

My entry. Bigger than the max size, due to me putting both images together. Figured that's allowed? :D

·
I'm a doctor too, ya dingus.
215 Posts
sure....why not.

i'm pretty piss poor at graphic stuff but i'm good at photography editing! does that still count?

i can always put a unicorn in there somewhere and call it a day. haha, jk :)

·
Banned
820 Posts
'''''''

·
Registered
10,783 Posts
hkado? andromeda? anyone else? :D

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
ill compete! :D

but no one make fun of me. this is my first time.. im a GFX virgin so.. be easy popping my cherry.

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts

My entry. Bigger than the max size, due to me putting both images together. Figured that's allowed? :D
I wish that I could sign up for this, but I do not possess the necessary photo skills.

KryOnicle, that is just excellent!

Edit: I just wanted to add compliments for killstarz and hkado as well. killstarz, that is really well done. I especially like the added background and what appear to be texture changes to the hoody. I also like the color effects in the iris.

Hkado, your work is so dark, scary, and so wonderfully red. That is a fantastic image, and I personally think that it would make a fine avatar.

·
'Man of Stone'
430 Posts
Sign me up!

EDIT: If its not too late I will get my entry in sometime tomorrow.

·
Banned
820 Posts
I wish that I could sign up for this, but I do not possess the necessary photo skills.

KryOnicle, that is just excellent!

Edit: I just wanted to add compliments for killstarz and hkado as well. killstarz, that is really well done. I especially like the added background and what appear to be texture changes to the hoody. I also like the color effects in the iris.

Hkado, your work is so dark, scary, and so wonderfully red. That is a fantastic image, and I personally think that it would make a fine avatar.
If you want it let me know add I can add text to it if you would like.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts