Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

· Registered
779 Posts
Kampman did better then he had any right to, and most of us picked with our heart and not head. why is it the second i saw rich ko chuck i thought "I bet everyone got that wrong"?

· Premium Member
22,332 Posts
Damn, I missed the one nobody picked, I actually went with Thiago instead of Kampmann because I thought nobody had picked Thiago/Liddell yet so I risked it for the win. I later realized my masterplan failed miserably. Oh well.

· ASS MAN
6,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
A couple of people got knocked out by the fact they did not submit picks but everyone else has moved on.

Here's an advance look at 2 of the fights you will have to pick(the 3rd will be revealed in the official thread):

Fight #1: Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin

Fight #2: Wanderlei Silva vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama

· Registered
779 Posts
Please tell me the fact that my name is blue isnt trying to say i didnt get my pick in, and that it just wasnt updated to say i did.

· Premium Member
1,162 Posts
A couple of people got knocked out by the fact they did not submit picks but everyone else has moved on.

Here's an advance look at 2 of the fights you will have to pick(the 3rd will be revealed in the official thread):

Ugh... I hate you. That first fight alone is going to be tough to call. The second is hard. If the third fight is Sotoropolis/Pelligrino I am pretty sure I will lose next round.

· Premium Member
989 Posts

Guess this will have to change now that Silva is out and Leben is in. I think this makes my pick a bit easier though.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.