Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
This is a great thread. It is nice to see some familiar faces. This seems to be a pretty good forum. some mma savvy minds here.

I have seen a few argumentative types and will prob head back to mmanews at some point. If they EVER get their forums back up.

Saw Clint is on here as well. will see you on the forums!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have to figure out how to knock this damn subscribed thing off permanently.

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha-ha, yes me too!
It is turned on by default... go into "User CP" and "Options".

Or when you make each post, there is an option also.

I expect Boo to post in here soon !!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Borat Sagdiyev said:
hahaha..it is me..Fedors Daddy
:laugh:
The avatar gave you away Fedor.

Present and accounted for Storm, um...I mean Sir!

Hi guys, I just sent Prophet the link and I saw him registering about five minutes later. :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
Storm442 said:
Ha-ha, yes me too!
It is turned on by default... go into "User CP" and "Options".

Or when you make each post, there is an option also.

I expect Boo to post in here soon !!
You are a life saver. Thanks

I see Boo made it. Glad to see you here as well.

Fedor's daddy. You seem to be pretty well known over here for outrageous posts. saw a couple in other threads. I had no idea it was you pretty funny stuff. Its almost too bad you let Yanni go. Is he dead to you now??

·
Registered
11 Posts
Well damn...I even recognize a few of you in here... at least we aren;t wet and soggy like real refugees....well...we might be wet and we might be soggy, but it definitely wasn't caused by the other board going down.

·
Banned
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mastiff_Owner said:
Fedor's daddy. You seem to be pretty well known over here for outrageous posts. saw a couple in other threads. I had no idea it was you pretty funny stuff. Its almost too bad you let Yanni go. Is he dead to you now??
He seems to have a thing for guys with BIG hair !!
LOL

·
Registered
57 Posts
I think if it lasts much longer over there we may see a lot more "refugees" over the next couple days. As long as everyone stays away from sherdog they won't get corrupted too bad.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Why don't you guys want the subscriptions on? Hell it's the first thing I check when I sign on?

Storm, must I remind you that you wouldn't miss my brilliant replies to your posts if you had your subscriptions turned on.

·
Registered
57 Posts
You forget that I am at work. I had an employee in the office that I was writing up for a safety violation and all of a sudden this message flashes across my screen that someone has responded to a thread i posted in. I was just glad my boss is on first shift. But that can get a little awkward.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Mastiff_Owner said:
You forget that I am at work. I had an employee in the office that I was writing up for a safety violation and all of a sudden this message flashes across my screen that someone has responded to a thread i posted in. I was just glad my boss is on first shift. But that can get a little awkward.
Weird, I don't get that. I have to go up to quick links and select subscriptions or I also have it directly in "My Favorites" if I want to go there first. :dunno:

·
Registered
57 Posts
When it sends the e-mail notification it pops up. i have my outlook set up to tell me everytime someone e-mails me. That is why it jumps up on my screen. Besides that will fill my in box pretty quickly. I thought I turned it off but apparently i did something wrong.

·
Registered
103 Posts
site crashed, when we try to visit site we get a blank screen saying...

"There seems to have been a problem with the database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience."

1 - 20 of 141 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.