Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts
haha. the hand slap and sitting together in the corner watching was pretty memorable. I will never forget mma's first streaker.

can you imagine the rush you would get streaking in an mma fight? you must just assume you are going to get your ass kicked and it will be funny for your friends. the nude fellow's heart rate must have been jacked, he had a pretty hard time getting out of the cage.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
I found the fighters chit chat more amusing :)
Me to I thought there reaction and how they instantly just look like two guys sitting around shooting the shit was the best part.

·
Registered
603 Posts
I am with everyone else. I love the fact that the fighters just chilled in the corner together watching and talking! :thumb02:
I thought it was amazing how chilled out they both were, like they were just down the pub,lol.
Most probably just me, but a voice in my head was saying go on mate, try a triangle choke,see what happens :thumbsup:lol.

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts
Good God! Wasn't the dude at all worried about his junk climbing over the cage like that?

The fighters were hilarious. They were probably too tired to be all "OMGWTFBBQ!" and went instantly into relaxomatic mode.

·
NO. 1 *BONER*
7,727 Posts
HAHA!!
Nice find. That guy had some courage no doubt.
But i will notice the same thing that almost everyone noticed: the way the 2 fighters were chilling when the fight was interrupted. Nothing like 2 guys that wanted to beat the crap out of each other. :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.