Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
putmeonhold said:
Can I hear a "hell yeah" for a Women's UFC???? MMMMMMMM the octacon of jello
if there is going to be a Womens divisio of the UFC they need to do it as seriously as they do the mens or it will hurt MMA as a whole. . Womens boxing brought new life to boxing sadly the MMA craze blew up at almost the same time so it did not help boxing as much as it could have..

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
down4thecount said:
Hook-n-Shoot Revolution & Extreme Catfights are basically womens version of the UFC.

Trust me bro...Not too sexy!

Broken noses and blood covered hooters have never been that much of a turn on to me.

I'll stick with watching the ring girls.
Are the fights skilled or is it just pounding and cat fights with hair pulling and such?

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
the fighters are VERY skilled, UFC will probably pull in some of the best inthe world to fight.....I dont really see anything TOO sexy about a woman who has a chance to tap me out.....and ive been doing jiu jitsu for a while lol

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
CTFlyingKnee said:
the fighters are VERY skilled, UFC will probably pull in some of the best inthe world to fight.....I dont really see anything TOO sexy about a woman who has a chance to tap me out.....and ive been doing jiu jitsu for a while lol
:laugh: neither do I .. I just like watching skilled fighters..

·
Registered
222 Posts
While I certainly respect a female fighter with skills I would not be interested in seeing this.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Witchy Woman said:
***virtual slap***
grow up :cheeky4:
Thankyou babe.

REALLY just go watch the WWE when you need a virtual woman fix, or get yourself a real one. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts