Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am curious I would like to be a moderator but I can't find where to sign up does anyone else know ho it work? Will I get paid to moderate too that is part if my criteria.

·
Premium Member
11,810 Posts
Mods are chosen rather than applied for I think, just keep being a quality poster/member and an oppertunity may come up one day. It is unpaid though.

Edit: you've posted in the wrong section mate.

·
You're not terribly important to me
15,563 Posts
You can only have the job if you pay the head moderator (me) half of your life savings and tattoo my name in comic sans across your chest and face

·
It's Hammer Time!
9,589 Posts
You can only have the job if you pay the head moderator (me) half of your life savings and tattoo my name in comic sans across your chest and face
I can't think of a worse punishment.

·
-DIBKIS-
21,135 Posts
There is nowhere to apply to become a staff member. When the staff feels that they need to add someone, they get together and pick who they think will do the best job at that time. And we do not get paid as we are not actually part of the company that owns the forum. We are what is known as "community moderators."

·
Premium Member
6,080 Posts
I don't know why these people are lying to you. Maybe because they are affraid you will beat them out for the position. But really you are required to send a 2000 word essay on why you feel you deserve the position and your qualifications. Also you will get a monthly check if you are hired on the staff.

If you really want to apply I'll get you the information you need.

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Hey I am curious I would like to be a moderator but I can't find where to sign up does anyone else know ho it work? Will I get paid to moderate too that is part if my criteria.
We don't fit your criteria. Sorry.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
not gonna fall for this again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.