Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey mods (or whoever has omnipotent forum powers):

I don't really mind being labelled an amateur with my 107 posts. It just kinda sucks that it's spelled wrong. Would it be possible for someone to change the status setting to "amateur"?

I guess eventually I'll make bantamweight or whatever's next, but in the meantime this would be cool.

Thanks guys.

·
Banned
0 Posts

I don't really mind being labelled an amateur with my 107 posts. It just kinda sucks that it's spelled wrong. Would it be possible for someone to change the status setting to "amateur"?

I guess eventually I'll make bantamweight or whatever's next, but in the meantime this would be cool.

Thanks guys.

Pretty sure you need to be a paid member to change your usertitle....

http://www.mmaforum.com/premium-vip-lounge/39270-official-request-user-title-thread.html

No one really looks at that and judges you members knowyour new to the forum, besides if you know your stuff it will show in your posts not your usertitle...

If you upgrade its only 10 bucks you get access to more threads and can have custom sig and avy work done from the graffix showroom....

You dont have access to the graffix showroom till your paid member...

Any other questions...just ask:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Its been like that forever the powers that be are aware of it, its not just you its everyone but just forget about it, to be honest its not really an issue anybody cares about.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay guys, thanks for the replies. I thought it might just be a quick and easy fix (worth a try).

One day I'll make pro!

·
Delicious Pudding
10,930 Posts
That's actually on purpose so that everyone can laugh and point. lol jk man. Consider yourself better than the one who spelled that wrong in the first place. :thumb02:

·
Curitiba Food and Liquor
16,175 Posts

Thanks guys.
I pointed this out awhile back, and also what Toxic said. It bugs me every time I see it, TBH.

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
LOL! I cant belive you speled that rong in ur user title! U shood be so embarased!!

Nobody really pays attention to that....people will judge you on your posts not the name that automatically gets assigned to you because of your post count.

Also, Kano rocks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts