Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Wow so much been bet on Tim and he is the favourite are you kidding, don't know what makes people think Tim can win this fight, guy could not even beat Randy Couture or Ray Mercer, even Kimbo easily beat Mercer and would probably beat Couture what a joke.

Pudz is winning this fight easy everything I have left on him, I have always believed Tim is a joke and that you could probably go into any Fighting Gym in the world and find a guy who can beat him, he stands no chance against TWSM

·
Premium Member
21,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sylvia makes him tap him out with second round side control punches!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Wow so much been bet on Tim and he is the favourite are you kidding, don't know what makes people think Tim can win this fight, guy could not even beat Randy Couture or Ray Mercer, even Kimbo easily beat Mercer and would probably beat Couture what a joke.

Pudz is winning this fight easy everything I have left on him, I have always believed Tim is a joke and that you could probably go into any Fighting Gym in the world and find a guy who can beat him, he stands no chance against TWSM
Tim is a what? Only joking bud, Timmy is a joke I just thought he'd have too much for PUDZ, and it turned out to be the case, the Maine iac is still crap though, but cheers for the creds TIMMY.

·
WIDE OPEN
3,973 Posts

:) that is what you get for underestimating the natural.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Dam thought tim was done and that puds could have a good chance to win this >< how wrong lol tim outclassed puds by miles ah well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.