Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really think about 3-5 more super mods are needed. There is too much ridiculous stuff going on right now, and regulation is needed. I am fully willing to mod by the way. If i was givin the mod position I promise to not act like Im somethin special because of it or abuse it.

·
Registered
388 Posts
we need to get rid of these guys stirring up bullshit, I cant stand reading the forums and seeing all these posts about fighters throwing fights.

·
Registered
243 Posts
yeah get rid of guys that have opinions...your naive it was fixed in my opinion and nobody at this forum will convince otherwise...u guys solute anderson. i wasn't conned like u guys.ur girlfriends probably are not as naive as u guys are
and damned sure not as anal and crybabies.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
its not to bad right now but if it keeps up we will turn into a sherdog 2...now i dont know about you but i dont wanna be no sherdog 2

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
dude...come on...why would they fix that fight...and why would rich take thoughs shots in the nose if he was going to dive any way?

·
Registered
243 Posts
dude for the right amount i'll fight silva and he can knee me anywhere he wants .its just a nose break thats all not pretty hurts but for the money what the hell i'll fix it later..the only difference between franklin and myself is i wouldn't have to throw the fight

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
matt1970 said:
dude for the right amount i'll fight silva and he can knee me anywhere he wants .its just a nose break thats all not pretty hurts but for the money what the hell i'll fix it later..the only difference between franklin and myself is i wouldn't have to throw the fight
Wrong topic bud.

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
Dont think we need more mods to the forum, we need to take away someones mod spot and give it to someone thats here more often

·
Banned
0 Posts
yep....a lot of the mods don't even go on..and when they do, they probably stay on for like an hour....no offence but this place needs order in it. I'm not saying let us be the mods but at least have some active mods that will monitor the place and punish those who post stupid things that are irrelevant to fighting. If you must say something stupid and irrelevant go to the Off Topic section, that's what it's for isnt it? USE IT.

·
Premium Member
4,708 Posts
Im on quite a bit and I notice alot of spam and nonsense posts that i cant do anything about because it is never in my section. All I can do is wait for a super mod to come on and tell them to delete it or whatever is nesscery. Hopefuly in the future i will be able to do something about it.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Yeah I really hate how some users talk shit about other users or fighters. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but some just go overboard

·
Registered
243 Posts
yeah noshit...like i believe richs fight was fixed..and people get pissed...its awful that their not more open minded...im with u cabbage man

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
matt1970 said:
yeah noshit...like i believe richs fight was fixed..and people get pissed...its awful that their not more open minded...im with u cabbage man
LOL at cabbage man:laugh:

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
matt1970 said:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I can be very open minded. With that said, if a person believes that a fight is fixed then they are not a real MMA fan. That's my opinion. :dunno:

·
Registered
612 Posts
asskicker said:
I really think about 3-5 more super mods are needed. There is too much ridiculous stuff going on right now, and regulation is needed. I am fully willing to mod by the way. If i was givin the mod position I promise to not act like Im somethin special because of it or abuse it.
i have applied for mod long ago many times, they never said no, they just dont say anything at all.

I agree god mods are needed and once again id like to put my name in the hate, BTW nothing against they ones we have now there just arn't enough.

·
Administrator
2,161 Posts
We're always looking for users who want to be active mods and contribute to the forum. That would consist of removing spam, live quick updates on PPVs and PRIDE fights and more.

However it is difficult to make other admin / moderators who own or are volunteers on other forums staff here. We want people who want to make mmaforum.com grow and it be their home!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.