Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody else get that annoying as advertisement banner with the nonstop buzzing sound. Oh my God it's so annoying and it's always at the bottom of the page. It took me like a week to figure out why the hell my computer was making that God aweful noise on certain pages on this site. Till I finally scrolled down far enough to see it. Administrators do you have any control what banners get put up on your site? Because this one makes the site a little unattractive and unappealing IMO just because of how annoying it is.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
WouldLuv2FightU said:
Does anybody else get that annoying as advertisement banner with the nonstop buzzing sound. Oh my God it's so annoying and it's always at the bottom of the page. It took me like a week to figure out why the hell my computer was making that God aweful noise on certain pages on this site. Till I finally scrolled down far enough to see it. Administrators do you have any control what banners get put up on your site? Because this one makes the site a little unattractive and unappealing IMO just because of how annoying it is.
that one does not show up just hewre I have seen it else where as well.. yea it is down right annoying I do not think the admin has control over that I hope they do that one needs to be banned... though if you click it and then just close the pop ups it goes quiet.. until it reappears else where

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Don said:
though if you click it and then just close the pop ups it goes quiet.. until it reappears else where
Yea that's what I usually do or reload the page, or get off my lazy ass and reach over and turn the speakers off. I hate the fact that I have to do that though haha. I just wanted to see if anyone else thinks it's annoying.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts