• Josh Koscheck Vs. Jonathan Goulet

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Dean Lister Vs. Yuki Sasaki

Votes: 3 17.6%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
i think riggs is gonna dominate von flue and i dont even know if they are gonna show it on tv, so i guess the main event intrigues me the most

·
Registered
540 Posts
ROCKBASS03 said:
I voted Diego, but I also think the Riggs fight may just surprise us a bit
I really hope they show the Riggs Von Flue fight tonight. Maybe Von Flue will get lucky. Im rooting for the underdog.

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
I'm suprised no one has voted Lister and Sasaki that should be a pretty exciting grappling match. But Lister will win it eventually IMO.

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
jdun11 said:
i think riggs is gonna dominate von flue and i dont even know if they are gonna show it on tv, so i guess the main event intrigues me the most
If Goulet dominates Koscheck quick enough, we'll probably see the Riggs/Von Flue fight:laugh: . Just kidding, I know Koscheck will put up a good fight and I am excited to see it. The only way we'll get to see Riggs dominate Von Flue is if two or three of the matches that are showing don't go the distance. It also depends on how quick the Riggs/Von Flue fight is.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
ITS ALMOST TIME BONNAR..UR BOY GOULET IS GONNA GET DOMINATED!!!:cheeky4:

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Goulet was already dominated by Luke Cummo. I want to see Southworth and Koscheck get dominated. Leben being dominated was funny, these guys would be even more funny!

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
jdun11 said:
ITS ALMOST TIME BONNAR..UR BOY GOULET IS GONNA GET DOMINATED!!!:cheeky4:
KOSCHECK IS GOING DOWN!!!!!!!:cheeky4:

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! GOULET MADE ME LOOK BAD IN FRONT OF JDUN11!!! THANKS ALOT!!!!!!:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Sanchez vs karo! it was awesome!

JUdo ThrOw!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I Think That Dean Lister Vs. Yuki Sasaki Was The Most exciting Match Of The Night:)

The Reason I Said that was because it had everything, grappling, strikes, takedowns. i really enjoyed it and i was entertained throughout the hole thing:)

Dean Lister Rules:D

·
Registered
92 Posts
THis is what i dont get...if you are Karo, for a big fight, why aren't you prepared? The only reason diego survived because you gassed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts