Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I rewatched a few of his fights on the weekend. Although, I don't think he should go for the title shot yet, his striking has gotten 20 times better that it was when he was on TUF1. And, we already know that he had great wrestling skills. It will be interesting to see if he gets a submission win soon.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
his stand up is a beast now. likes haymakers though....great wrestling and is learning subs.
kos=future hall of famer and title holder

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
jdun11 said:
o yea everyone is finally comin along on my man KOSCHECK
i always was with him;)

·
Premium Member
1,749 Posts
wat about

Forrest Griffin, Nick Diaz, Joe Stevenson these guys are doin pretty well

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
on the koscheck issue im kinda a loner. the southworth/koscheck vs leben beef from the show made me not like koscheck. being a leben fan is like my guilty pleasure. i cant help liking the guy. but, i give credit where credit is due. i think kos has come along way. he is a true atlete and i respect that. i also respect him being able to adapt. it didnt look like he was going to be able too at first but he did. i'd still like to fight him though:D

·
Hammer Fist Elbow
350 Posts
Koscheck for sure. On the show he looked sloppy but he picked up his game and did his stuff in the UFC. Another issue is Chris Leben. 2 losses in the show and he still got the chance in the UFC and hes doing well.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Griffin and Koscheck are the two that have improved most in my mind, especially from the Ultimate Fighter series. Koscheck is getting better with stand-up, but he's still not at the level of trading shots with a really good striker, because chances are his defense isn't good enough yet, and he'll get laid the **** out.

I like the sounds of Diaz vs. Koscheck too, now that I think about it.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Ahh...one of the least talked about fighters in the welter division. I keep hearing Shancez, Parysian, GSP even Diaz some times. But Koschek seems to be the sleeper of the division. I'd pick him over Karo right now, and Diego is who I want to ultimately see him fight.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.