Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who has the most intimidating entrance in mma?? all i have to say is look at my avatar, im scared right now :( ....hes a beast!!

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
jdun11 said:
who has the most intimidating entrance in mma?? all i have to say is look at my avatar, im scared right now :( ....hes a beast!!

Fedor, hands down.
He has some odd kind of crazy look in his eye

·
Banned
723 Posts
Chuck Liddells entrence at UFC 43 when he fought Randy Couture for the first time was pretty intimidating. The arena went black and they had that guy with face paint do that long spoken intro on the screen. Of course Chuck lost that fight.

Pogo

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Pogo the Clown said:
Chuck Liddells entrence at UFC 43 when he fought Randy Couture for the first time was pretty intimidating. The arena went black and they had that guy with face paint do that long spoken intro on the screen. Of course Chuck lost that fight.

Pogo
more weird than intimidating especially when he walked out to ice ice baby

·
Outta My Head
1,220 Posts
moldy said:
I'd say franklin cause all the lights go out and acdc just starts pumping. Bob sapp has a pretty good one 2.
As long as Bob's entrance doesn't look like this, I guess you can consider it pretty good.

Reactions: Kameleon

·
Registered
27 Posts
I enjoy Tito's entrance just because he comes out to Mosh by Eminem. I also like Hughes entrance and feel that the music fits him perfectly.

Other than that, I would say Fedor or Liddell just because of who they are and what they're capable of.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
I agree with quite a few of the above mentioned, but my favorites in terms of intimidation have to be:

(In no particular order)

- Chuck Liddell (Like someone above said...just because of what he's capable of doing.)

- Babalu (Like moldy said...Sobral always has the messed up hair, stares down the aisle with a crazy-ass look, and the tatts really give him a presence.)

- Sean Sherk (I like the JAWS intro - and he's always focused.)

- Andrei Arlovski (Just because he looks like a beast when he comes out...plus the "Onward To Victory" theme he has kicks major ass. :D)

Reactions: Kameleon

·
WTF Chuck, Fight Me!
1,784 Posts
Mirko's entrance is so weird... seriously this guy is scary as hell... he always has a weird song playing that is completly different from the way he walks.. hes got the face of a serial killer.. As opposed to fedor, whos got a baby face.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.