• silvia vs aa 3

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • shamrock vs ortiz 2

Votes: 15 88.2%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
yeah, I was more interested in Tito vs. Ken! 90 seconds and the fight was over, what a waste! Sylvia could have been the Hero that night but pretty much showed why his fights do not get any hype.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Yeah, I thought that Hughes/Gracie would have been a war! Major let down!

·
Registered
135 Posts
The most anticipated fight is the on that never happened.

CHUCK LIDDELL VS. WANDERLEI SILVA

EVERYONE was looking forward to that fight. There was all kinds of smack being discussed including on this board. UFC vs Pride. It was going to be huge! Definitely most anticipated fight.

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
MMA freak said:
Shamrock .vs. Ortiz 2, it was the right stoppage its just the Shamrock fans are using that as an excuse for him losing. Shamrock was eating those elbows, not doing anything.
I too think Herb Dean was right on the stoppage. I was still disappointed in the fight though.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ramp36 said:
The most anticipated fight is the on that never happened.

CHUCK LIDDELL VS. WANDERLEI SILVA

EVERYONE was looking forward to that fight. There was all kinds of smack being discussed including on this board. UFC vs Pride. It was going to be huge! Definitely most anticipated fight.
i heard that crocop offered to step in in place of liddell. i wonder if there's any truth to that.:dunno:

·
Baddest Man Alive
671 Posts
Ortiz v Shamrock was way overhyped. But I am one of the losers that paid for it and I am glad for the freebie and I hope Shamrock lands a lucky right hand or submission and wins, I really do. I dont expect it, but heres hoping.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Gracie/Hughes.

Hughes could've snapped his arm in that fight. Gracie wouldn't tap out. Hughes knew he was going to beat him anyways so he let him out and worked him over in side control and eventually on his back.

Think Gracie would've been as respectful? Hells no.

Royce supposedly wants a rematch, too. That'll never happen.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts