Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
spearsoldier said:
Grammar and spelling, are your friends.

And the most overrated fighter is basically anyone from Pride, bar Fedor and Cro Cop.

Its not really the fighters faults, its the stupid nuthuggers we have that support them.
Yeah i guess they all are aren't they. Even guys like quinton jackson that beat the crap out of your beloved chuck liddell. He is definatly overrated. And why do you call us nuthuggers what is the point of that.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
asskicker said:
I think Tank is but not by people on this forum. On here I think its Frank Shamrock
i agree with the frank shamrock comment, and i got another one that im gonna ripped apart on this forum for, on this forum you guys talk about GSP like hes 40-0 with 40 1st round KO's...that guy is an awesome fighter and I like him, but you guys are just way over the top with the GSP nuthugging:cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Tito Ortiz anyone?:dunno:

He is overrated and will never beat Liddell.

spearsoldier said:
Grammar and spelling, are your friends.

And the most overrated fighter is basically anyone from Pride, bar Fedor and Cro Cop.

Its not really the fighters faults, its the stupid nuthuggers we have that support them.
I'm a nuthugger because there are better fighters in Pride than the UFC.

·
Crazy Kicker
957 Posts
i like bisping but people act like hes the next champ and the only person he beat that was some what good was josh haynes.

·
Registered
268 Posts
moldy said:
Yeah i guess they all are aren't they. Even guys like quinton jackson that beat the crap out of your beloved chuck liddell. He is definatly overrated. And why do you call us nuthuggers what is the point of that.

Anyone who loses to a fighter as sloppy as Wand is overrated.

And dont even go to the point of saying Chuck is sloppy. He is a counter puncher, not an idiot who throws a million wild shots hoping to get one that hits.

Chuck lost one fight. Wow! I dont see Pride sending anyone over to fight him now do i?

You guys are nuthuggers because you refuse to respect the UFC. A real fan, can appreciate any company, because its not about the companies. Its about the fighters.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
No one has said Tank Abbott except me, pretty sad. He is the worst fighter to ever get a title shot, Maurice Smith isn't even that good but kicked his ass. And he got a shot right after losing to Scott Ferozzo and a beating from Vitor Belfort in 50 seconds.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
spearsoldier said:
Anyone who loses to a fighter as sloppy as Wand is overrated.

And dont even go to the point of saying Chuck is sloppy. He is a counter puncher, not an idiot who throws a million wild shots hoping to get one that hits.

Chuck lost one fight. Wow! I dont see Pride sending anyone over to fight him now do i?

You guys are nuthuggers because you refuse to respect the UFC. A real fan, can appreciate any company, because its not about the companies. Its about the fighters.
chuck got 3 losses bro, randy, horn, rampage

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
spearsoldier I don't know what your saying, Chuck Liddell hasn't lost once hes lost three times. Quinton Jackson beat him in and your saying Jackson is over rated? Not to mention Chuck Liddell also got molested by Randy Couture at UFC 43.

Many people on this forum say Wanderlei Silva can beat Chuck Liddell, you really don't know what your saying spearsoldier. Think before you say.

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
Tim Sylvia is def the most overrated and it is starting to show! Just look at his fights with Aussurio Silva and his third fight with AA!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Pogo the Clown said:
For my money its Tito Ortiz. Another notable mentions are Wanderlei Silva and Fedor.

Pogo

I agree that Tito is overated and Wandy is good but not the best probably 3rd lhw in world next to shogun and liddel, but how cas you say fedor is overated. The best fighter in the world is rated as the best fighter in the world if you can show me someone that is better than him and prove it then he is overated, but by saying he is overated is stupid.

1 - 20 of 234 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.