Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dunno guys but from what ive seen there are some pretty bad fighters in the ufc. for example elvis sinosic and kevin jordan deserve to be pissed on. who do you think is the most pathetic

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Greg Stott, Tiki Ghosn, Sean Daugherty, Teila Tuli, Ray Wizard, its so funny to watch these guys fight I always crack when I watch them fight. John Matua was pretty bad too, Tank Abbott nearly killed him.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
asskicker said:
Well with the recent fecal matter news, I'd have to say Tim Sylvia
He used to be the best ever heavyweight in the UFC only to be discovered taking steroids. And now getting lucky wins against a guy with a weak chin and someone a foot smaller than him. And crapping his pants. I should show some respect to him but just can't, hes too pathetic.

·
Registered
332 Posts
nickman9000 said:
and george gurgel too. Who wants to see a guy **** up his knee EVERY time he fights. not me

Thank you!!!!! That guy is a legend in his own mind!!!!!! He gets handled in TUF it's his knee, he get' s handled on a paperview it's his knee........but do not fret. He's going to get whatever is wrong, fixed, go back to the drawing board get dominated again and blow out his knee in the process!!!!!!And the cycle will continue......:rolleyes: :laugh:

·
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
5,066 Posts
I think Jurgel is the only fighter that actually made it to the UFC. The show doesn't even count those fights against their records.

As much as I hate Tim Sylvia for being a tall person (because that is how he wins, by just being tall) I can't say him because he wins.

I would have to say, Jason Von Flue. Pathetic because he is so unorthodox.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.