Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea true that he had a hell of a fight with liddel from what i can rem it took liddel 3 rounds to tko him

·
Registered
53 Posts
i wasnt too sure who i was gonna say but i would agree...that fight against chuck he took a beating...and the only reason he stopped is cuz he couldnt see, chuck got away with one that night...i would like to see another rematch between those 2!!!

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea that would be a great rematch no doubt. if horn wants to win he needs to work in his striking

·
Registered
81 Posts
Re:

I think if Horn wants to beat Chuck he should work on his take towns. Standing up and boxing with Chuck is a bad idea. He's got heavy hands and an awsome chin. The last Liddel/Horn fight dissapointed me cuz Horn just played Chuck's game. The last Coture/Liddel fight too for that matter.

back to the topic: I think Sean Sherk is a man to watch too. I saw him tear some guy up with nasty elbows, from the gaurd no less.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea sherk is a hell of a fighter for his size.he had a great ppv too. did u see the match?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I will say that Horn is a horse but that night Horn deserved to loose he was just off.I've seen him do much better.I think if he would slow down and not take fights all the time so he's at max potential he could be awesome but he lets his love of the fight kill his record by not pacing.Chuck had him that night.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i agree when u say they he needs to work on his takedowns. horn is a master at submissions and have beaten some of the best in the past

·
Banned
11,605 Posts
Bro this thread is from almost 3 years ago why are you bringing it out now especially since Horn isn't good anymore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.