Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
because my last threadd did good i wanted to no who u think the most underated fighter in the ufc is

i think its josh koshceck

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
lilstuch114 said:
because my last threadd did good i wanted to no who u think the most underated fighter in the ufc is

i think its josh koshceck
that's who I was thinking but he really is good.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
583 Posts
Patrick Cote. I think he'll win TUF 4: The Comeback, and be a tough challenge for Rich Franklin.

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
danny abbadi....lol jk

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Definitely Jeremy Horn, no one respects the fight he put up against the man idolized on these boards, Frank Shamrock. Plus he nearly beat Liddell a second time, with Liddell in his prime. His record is also impressive, very under rated fighter, sad to see him retired.

·
Banned
723 Posts
Tim Sylvia seems to be highly underated on the forums. He is never given any respect for his accomplishments even though he has battled back from a lot of advirsity and beaten guy's when the odds were against him.

Pogo

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
MMA1990 said:
I agree. Burkmans pritty tough and Ditch just mowed him down. People will open there eyes after seeing his upcoming fight.
I totally agree I really hope he gets his well deserved attention. MMA freak, Horn didnt almost beat Liddell. It wasnt even close. But I agree Jeremy is underrated.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
asskicker said:
I totally agree I really hope he gets his well deserved attention. MMA freak, Horn didnt almost beat Liddell. It wasnt even close. But I agree Jeremy is underrated.
In the third round he almost beat Chuck Liddell, but in the second and fourth round Chuck Liddell completely dominated him. But Horn fights as a middleweight, and is still good as a LHW, hes under rated.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Patrick Cote = by far underated, he is an excellent striker and could do very well at 185.

Jeremy Horn = legend, always underated and still only quite young. Amazing record and could fight 185, 205 and HW and do well.

Jon Fitch = underated as hell but thats all about to change soon.

·
Registered
369 Posts
MMA freak said:
Definitely Jeremy Horn, no one respects the fight he put up against the man idolized on these boards, Frank Shamrock. Plus he nearly beat Liddell a second time, with Liddell in his prime. His record is also impressive, very under rated fighter, sad to see him retired.

I think alot of people respect Jeremy. The fact is he's not as popular as Chuck or Tito, so all the newb's just dont know him. But as far as the rest of us, he's well resepected. So I'd say he's not underrated. I did not know he retired.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Large Genitalia said:
most underrated fighter is diego, coz for bein 5 inches erect, he sure can fight. people tend to 4get his fight abilitys and focus more on his genitalia size
Get off these forums now

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
asskicker said:
This is gettin ****in ridiculous. He shouldve been banned the second there was a ***** on the forum.
I want to ban him so badly but only moderate one section of these forums. Its getting ridicolous, I'm going to start requesting to become a super moderator until the admins finally accept it!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.