Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

MOTM: October 2006

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In order to be a canidate you must be a active member of this forum and not recieve any warnings or bans during the month of October, the month is not over. If you recieve a warning or get banned, you will be eliminated. Mods and Admins are not eligable. Voting ends on October 31.

This is a public poll, DO NOT vote for yourself. If you do, it will not count.

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
jdun11 said:
i voted pt447, he seems real knowledgable, and makes good posts

:) thanks:thumbsup:

again, i'm just curious, but is this MOTM vote for the Lounge only, or throughout the forum? if so, then maybe you guys should post some type of reminder in the other, more heavily trafficed areas, for people to come here to vote. i'm sure there are posters who never come to the lounge!

but if it's for the lounge only, then completely disregard what i just said...

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pt447 said:
thanks

again, i'm just curious, but is this MOTM vote for the Lounge only, or throughout the forum? if so, then maybe you guys should post some type of reminder in the other, more heavily trafficed areas, for people to come here to vote. i'm sure there are posters who never come to the lounge!

but if it's for the lounge only, then completely disregard what i just said...
It's for the whole site!

·
Premium Member
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Unforgiven said:
This blows, MMA freak is the one who created it and it was his legacy. Now hes banned. I hate what you people have done to him. If he was older than his age you would have shown more respect.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice One!

·
Free Thinker
5,673 Posts
Unforgiven said:
This blows, MMA freak is the one who created it and it was his legacy. Now hes banned. I hate what you people have done to him. If he was older than his age you would have shown more respect.
first off, it's not his "legacy"... do you think he's the first person ever to initiate the poster of the month concept? and second... if he was older, maybe, just maybe he wounldn't have been such a pretentious, overbearing, nusense. i mean, being a kid is no problem, there's a few others on these boards, and do they act like he did? no.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Unforgiven said:
Man.....he couldn't even pretend not to be MMA freak....

1 - 20 of 72 Posts