Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
There are all kinds of Muay Thai clubs across US and in Canada.
And I don't think K1 fighters would like it being called the same.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I see it some times on ESPN classic at midnight. Some times it's K-1, sometimes Muay Thai in Thailand, sometimes full contact Karate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
No k-1 is not the best source. You can try to look up muaythaionline.net and it has people from all over the world. Believe it or not, Canada is the best place for Muay Thai. Is there a particular name you are looking for? I can help you find it if you give me spacifics.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You know what, I stay up and watch that as well and it is a mixture of everything. It is a great show to watch. I know there is a site in canada that offers a 24 hour fight channel on cable as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
yea man can som1 plz tell me, lol, wtf what channels in the USa feature muaythai bouts n matches. i can oly find karate ( muaythai pwns karate) :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wheres Muay Thai

yea man can som1 plz tell me, lol, wtf, what channels in the USa feature muaythai bouts n matches. i can only find karate ( muaythai pwns karate) :) I have Cox cable so if anyone knows tell me thanks

·
Registered
575 Posts
rdlviper said:
Does anyone have a schedule of events featuring Muay Thai in the USA? Preferably as authentic as possible.... is K1 the best source?
fairtex

1 - 13 of 13 Posts