Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just wanted to ask what was a good multivitamin to start taking? Havent ever taken one before and from what i have been reading it sounds like i should.

Any help is much appreciated, and if theres a thread on here or something then point me in that direction!

·
Registered
4 Posts
While taking a multivitamin on a daily basis makes good nutritional sense, it is not a magic bullet.A good daily multivitamin/mineral supplement improves your overall bodily functioning and boosts both your physical and mental health and well-being. You need extra iron because of a loss of the mineral during monthly menstruation, about 18 milligrams per day.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Hey guys, just wanted to ask what was a good multivitamin to start taking? Havent ever taken one before and from what i have been reading it sounds like i should.

Any help is much appreciated, and if theres a thread on here or something then point me in that direction!
Doesnt matter... I usually go for the cheap stuff... no-name-brand copies of expensive versions... just read labels and compare contents.

·
'Man of Stone'
430 Posts
I prefer the vitapaks over the normal multivitamins... The GNC Vitapak programs or the Animal Packs are my favorites for sure. Right now I am using the GNC Megamen Extreme Athlete vitapaks and have noticed a good difference in overall energy and recovery times from hardcore workouts. A good program like one of these coupled with LOTS of glutamine and extra BCAA. Do that and you will be golden!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts