Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I eat babies
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
<------Is that not the most badass thing you've ever seen in MMA?? How's he do that? I wish I could have seen that happen live. That's insane someone needs to do that in UFC or PRIDE sometime. Anybody seen that move used in MMA before?

Edit:
The only thing I can remember that comes close to that is Royce Gracie's armbar on Jason DeLucia. But he didn't jump in the air from the clinch and wrap his legs around his head like this dude did.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
ah yes , the flying armbar .... simply amazing... other then the Sato fight i dont think ive seen it used in a actual fight before, but i was watching a Miletich instructional a while back , and Jeremy horn was showing Matt Hughes how to execute it , shows you step by step , there is also a vid on the net of hughes giving a flying armbar to big Tim Sylvia .

·
Banned
1,229 Posts
Quit bragging and stealing those avatars. At least I put in the time to make my own moving avatars such as UFC 39 Baroni .vs. Menne and UFC 56 Quarry .vs. Franklin unlike you going into other forums and stealing them. Yes its a good avatar but quit showing it off when its not yours.

·
I eat babies
7,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is a forum not a popularity contest. I never claimed that I created nor does anybody care whether I created it or not that's not the point of the thread. I'm using it as my avatar right now specifically for this thread so I can show people who haven't seen it before and discuss the craziness of it. Looking forward to you getting banned....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.