Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,575 Posts
I like Cruz, Fabiano, Anthony Pettis. I like Cerrone too, just a bunch of sweet dudes in the WEC. Miguel is the shit too

·
Invictus Maneo
983 Posts
Josh Grispi is my fav WEC fighter, He was at the theatre as a "special guest" for the UFC fight this weekend, which was cool but I doubt alot of people knew who he was even though he's from the area.

·
All Around Nice Guy
10,760 Posts
LMFAO

Just so you guys know... That KID_THUNDER guy is the guy who kicked the shit out of Charlie Z in their boxing match.

Charlie Z VS Andrew Hartley video.

When did you join the forum?? If infact you actually are the real "kid_thunder"?

N i agree with you Andrew... Id have to go with Urijah Faber too, partially cause im from cali too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yes sideways i am the guy im the real andrew kid thunder hartley i join this site a few days ago only because this site has real down to earth ppl and plus i like to learn a lil more about all the differnt cage fighting plus if u go to the intro section of this fourm the thread call my name is andrew hartley i made when i frist got here but sideways im not here to troll charlie i can careless what or where he is

1 - 12 of 12 Posts