Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sittin here at home bored and just remembered how long it's been since I've been able to watch Curb Your Enthusiasm so I been watching all my favorite scenes on youtube. I know this is a pretty popular show worldwide and I don't know a lot of people in the real world that watch this show to discuss about it with.

I figured I would post some of my favorite scenes in tribute of one of the best shows ever created, Curb Your Enthusiasm.

For those who don't know, this show is on HBO and stars co-creator and head writer of Seinfeld, Larry David, and the entire show is improv. Larry plays himself but none of the other main characters do. It's basically like Seinfeld but better, and dirtier.

Enjoy, feel free to discuss or post your own clips. I just hope out of all the fans in the world that we might have at least a few on this forum. :pray02:

Arguably the best scene in the show's history.

How to get out of jury duty

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
You know whats weird? I love this show, but I dont like Seinfeld. It seems like they would go hand in hand, but i just never like Seinfeld.

·
I eat babies
7,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You know whats weird? I love this show, but I dont like Seinfeld. It seems like they would go hand in hand, but i just never like Seinfeld.
I think Curb Your Enthusiasm is just a lot better at sucking the viewer in. Seinfeld is too "studio". Curb Your Enthusiasm just seems more real IMO. Plus it helps that it's just overall a bit funnier than Seinfeld anyway.

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
I never liked seinfield to much either, except I always wanted to bang that woman.

·
Delicious Pudding
10,930 Posts
Dude, I just started watching this show! I've been trying to for a long time but I didn't hae HBO.

Love it so far, brilliant show.

And how do people not like Seinfeld?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts