Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im statring to notice that a lot of MMA fighters wher black nail polish on there toes and I dont understand why. Is there an extaual reason why Chuck Liddell would paint his toe nails? I really hope there a lodical explanation because it looks pritty stupid.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
i don't know. Trigg does it as well. It's wierd. I can't see a reason other then they are creepy.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
so far ive seeen Chuck , Trigg , Leben & hughes (hughes is the only one with a logical explanation, he was mocking/disssing twinke toes frank trigg hahahaha) war hughes!

For the other guys i have no idea, but it sounds pretty fruity too me

·
Registered
184 Posts
Yeah it is a little girly, but a sign that you are not affraid of what people think. But more over when Hughes did it I was like ROFL (oh no he didn't) And then backed his trash talking up with 2 poundings :D

·
Registered
49 Posts
It was my understanding that the nail polish was a hardener, and used to hide nail injuries from their opponents who want to foot stomp. My source on this is not totally reliable, so if someone knows for sure, plz post.

·
canadian champ
1,522 Posts
it might be. It sorta makes sense. Trigg wears it cause he gets pedicurers. He said that when he was announcing once.

·
Registered
222 Posts
GI Hell said:
It was my understanding that the nail polish was a hardener, and used to hide nail injuries from their opponents who want to foot stomp. My source on this is not totally reliable, so if someone knows for sure, plz post.

This could be so but would'nt the painted toenail then just become a really obvious target for an opponent? My toenails are messed up and if I went on National TV I would want something to cover them up. It could just be vanity.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts