1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
"I
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.nathandiaz.com/2010/04/graciefighter-click.html

So Nate Diaz just posted that to his website and in come the comments:
Anonymous, April 17, 2010 10:30 PM
What you and your brother did was fucked up. You should get the **** out of the UFC for acting like douchebags.
Anonymous, April 17, 2010 10:31 PM
fail...this aint stockton. sticks and stones, little boys.
crowenate, April 17, 2010 10:32 PM
How many of you punks does it take to wipe jake shields ass?
Anonymous, April 17, 2010 10:36 PM
You guys are a disgrace to Gracie.
crowenate, April 17, 2010 10:37 PM
Id say nate and nick will post this pic above there bunk bed and jerk off all night tommorow night to it
Anonymous, April 17, 2010 10:39 PM
Mayhem ate your "Shot" and shoved you halfway across the ring you scrawny untalented ****. You'll never make it anywhere in the MMA business. You're a joke.
Anonymous, April 17, 2010 10:39 PM
This is what the Gracie Camp stands for? A GANG beating up on one guy? You guys are a disgrace to the sport. What Mayhem did was wrong, but your behavior is inexcusable

Anonymous, April 17, 2010 10:42 PM
Disgracie
Anonymous, April 17, 2010 10:42 PM
four on one and he didn't have a mark? Damn, son.

Nate Diaz may be pleased at he and his brother's handy work, but the fans sure as hell aren't. There's a whole bunch more on that page, too.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Good, the Diaz brothers don't live in reality and their stupid actions deserve criticism.

DW has said the only reason that Nick isn't in the UFC is because he is an idiot. Glad that DW doesn't put up with him.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
a
Good, the Diaz brothers don't live in reality and their stupid actions deserve criticism.

DW has said the only reason that Nick isn't in the UFC is because he is an idiot. Glad that DW doesn't put up with him.

Yeah i agree, and i wonder how Dana feels about his brother being in UFC while doing this shit...

But in all seriousness, the Diaz brothers are SO Fing childish they prob love the criticism and are laughing about it now...

I hope this seriously causes some action, like they cant fight for a year or more...

·
Premium Member
12,900 Posts
Problem is you can get out of the hood, but the hood stays in you. Same shit with Ron Artest, Jermaine Oneal, etc in the Pacers brawl...lolz along with all the other sports. It happens, but in MMA it's usually the Stockton boyz...lolz.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Nate diaz is like his bro. they cant beat top tier fighters. they can only bet lower lvl fighters. they both r garbage
They seriously are WAY to weak to be any kinda of title contender anywhere NEAR UFC... They couldn't last a round with any champ UFC has to offer...

They TOTALLY lost a fan here after that bullshit they pulled!

·
Registered
773 Posts
i thought their douche like behaviour was funny but when you jump someone thats pathetic.....never seen something so pathetic since chute boxe incident

I dont know if the idiot didnt take his ritalin or the paranoia is kicking in from excessive weed usage but that was retarded...the pictures online just go to show the bro's have just gone full retard

Reactions: locnott

·
Registered
209 Posts
hahaha, I went to the website and read the comments (and left one) Does anyone like these guys? I would close it down if I was them, I have never seen someone get hated on so bad. They definatly have thick skin if that shit doesnt get to them.

·
The American Dream
586 Posts
They seriously are WAY to weak to be any kinda of title contender anywhere NEAR UFC... They couldn't last a round with any champ UFC has to offer...

They TOTALLY lost a fan here after that bullshit they pulled!
Yeah they lost a fan in me too, i was a fan of the brothers but i was a bigger fan of Mayhem... what they did is just a disgrace and retarded... funny thing is Mayhem was holding his own vs 3 champions and a scrawny little punk, shows you how "talented" the CGJJA fighters actually are.

Those little bastards are lucky King Mo didnt get in the ring with Mayhem, they are really good friends.

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
I am truly pleased to see them get this reaction from fans but I doubt it will faze them. They aren't capable of getting the point. I wonder how long it takes for someone to realize there are charges to press. There were only two people in the cage who could legally touch each other.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
The Diaz brothers don't have an IQ between them that will allow them to realise what absolute morons they are. They're just miserable, mumbling thugs and I look forward to the next time either of them gets beat down in an MMA fight, you know the 1 on 1 type of fair combat?

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
you know the 1 on 1 type of fair combat?
Wait 1 on 1? Whats that? Us Diaz brothers can kick anyONES ass, as long as we jump em...

Sounds like a bunch of wannabe Thuggy Gracies... To stupid to stay out of a fight even on national television... That just told the world that our fighters are completely unstable....

Some people say that Dana is laughing, but he is probably pissed off as well trying to get MMA in New York and around the world and they do that on CBS....

Dana already went on Dr Phil and Opera and all types of talk shows trying to make people realize its a sport or Martial Artists not a bunch of stupid 0 IQ head banging idiots....

In one since he is probably happy and in another really pissed....

Even im super pissed what they made MMA look like and its Dana's Life....

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
The Diaz brother are retarded as far as im concerned i had alot of respect for them but after this they are a joke.As its been said cant compete with top tier fighter a disgrace to the sport that incident last night has set mma back years.Really hope Strikeforce get to keep the CBS deal after this for the good of the sport.

·
Banned
0 Posts
NATE SHOWS HIS STUPIDITY HERE......IF MILLER WAS WRONG AND THAT MAKES NICK RIGHT, THEN WHAT MAKES IT RIGHT FOR NICK TO WALK IN ON kJ NOONS AFTER HE WON THE FIGHT, THE DIAZ BRO'S STARTED THAT SHIT AS WELL.....

@ Havok....I could see Nate following Nick to Strikeforce.....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah they lost a fan in me too, i was a fan of the brothers but i was a bigger fan of Mayhem... what they did is just a disgrace and retarded... funny thing is Mayhem was holding his own vs 3 champions and a scrawny little punk, shows you how "talented" the CGJJA fighters actually are.

Those little bastards are lucky King Mo didnt get in the ring with Mayhem, they are really good friends.
What happened here just show's the childish mentality of the Diaz brothers and there hangers on.These people are professional sportsmen who have not helped the MMA one bit here.I hope there all band for life. No one will miss them.
There hardly exciting fighters, going places.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
What happened here just show's the childish mentality of the Diaz brothers and there hangers on.These people are professional sportsmen who have not helped the MMA one bit here.I hope there all band for life. No one will miss them.
There hardly exciting fighters, going places.
A life ban would be fine with me but not gonna happen.
They usually get a pass because they have some talent but talent or not what they and thier whole crew did was a BITCH move no matter how you slice it.I was suprised at shields but not others, 4 Fuks sake shields dont need any baby sitters. Talent, sure. Class, not on any level.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.