·
Any Weight, Anytime...
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nate Quarry gets screwed following UFC Fight Night 21 loss

http://www.mmamania.com/

Also on my personal Facebook account lol

Nate Quarry gets screwed following UFC Fight Night 21 loss

"Got screwed in the face 13 times yesterday! Yep, facial reconstruction surgery. Good times. My cheekbones were broken loose and had to be screwed down to keep them in place. Then a mesh made from titanium is laid down with some bone growth material over the top of it. That accelerates the whole healing process. Screws will be permanent. As is the titanium mesh they laid down."

Props: Facebook (via Bloody Elbow)

----------------------------
LOL man, Rivera is one bad motherfu*ker

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Does shit like this not prevent fighters from competing again? That's some serious damage :confused05:

·
M.I.A
2,550 Posts
I think it was just an excuse to get titanium mesh installed so he can be super human. He sure looks swole in that pic though.

·
-NOW YOU SLEEP-
10,940 Posts
Shave his head on the right......... he'd look like Dana.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
so, how's he going to get thru airport security now?
I actually think that this stuff doesn't set off airport security(plates and pins etc). Even if it did all he would have to do is say he had this surgery done and get them to confirm with their scanner that it was his face causing the beeping lol.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
So he will literally have a metal chin now? Sucks to be the first that has to punch him in the face next.

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
Nate "Terminator" Quarry ? Rivera sure did work him over though. Hope he comes back better than before.
He has no choice but to be better, guys can't punch him in the face anymore or they'll break their hand. I can't wait til he gets cut in a fight and we get this look going in the octagon....

Reactions: Wookie

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
so, how's he going to get thru airport security now?
I know a guy who has some hardware in him from surgery. They actually gave him an ID card stating what he has in him and where it is, specifically for airport security and other such things. Maybe he will get one too.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Nate "Terminator" Quarry ? Rivera sure did work him over though. Hope he comes back better than before.
I'm thinking Nate "The Plate" Quarry, after the metal one that now resides in his face.
Marquardt might be pissed at the name rip off though,lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts