Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im interested in getting into MMA type fighting. First of all, I am totally mentally abosrbed in this sport. I can't take my eyes off of the TV for a second. Although, I have zero experience as a fighter. I am intertested in training for this type of fighting but not sure if I would like to seriously compete. Competing, I guess, would be the ultimate goal...Correct??

Im 41 years, and a commerical airline pilot. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to go to work with a black eye or ripped up face...Although I think it would be super funny to see the look on the passengers faces!

Looking for tips to get started.

Thanks & your suggestions are respected and appreciated.

Porch

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey Porch,
Were about the same age, same experience and same thoughts about MMA. Maybe we outta get in the cage and try it out? LOL

Just kiddin....

Good luck.

Oh, Im not a airline pilot though. Im a bail bondsman/fugitive recovery agent. I do get a little action now and then. Not much, but once in a while. Still dont mean I know what Im doing when it comes to real fights. LOL

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
porch said:
Im interested in getting into MMA type fighting. First of all, I am totally mentally abosrbed in this sport. I can't take my eyes off of the TV for a second. Although, I have zero experience as a fighter. I am intertested in training for this type of fighting but not sure if I would like to seriously compete. Competing, I guess, would be the ultimate goal...Correct??

Im 41 years, and a commerical airline pilot. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to go to work with a black eye or ripped up face...Although I think it would be super funny to see the look on the passengers faces!

Looking for tips to get started.

Thanks & your suggestions are respected and appreciated.

Porch

I would say its too late to start a career.
But I don't think you are too old to train and maybe get in an ametuer match for kicks if you fealt up to it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts