Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been doing MMA for over a year now, having previously done boxing 3 years prior, and I've been having some doubts in my training. Basically where I am there's only 2 MMA gyms in the whole country, me going to one of them, and the training at these gyms isn't very good (having done boxing for 3 years i know for a fact the way the coach teaches boxing is wrong)but there is a very good boxing scene, with the chance at going to the Olympics. There is also very little competition and not much chance to become a pro athlete. In a year however I'm moving back to England to go to uni, there's a lot of good MMA gyms there and ideally my dream is to train at one of these top class gyms.
My question is as follows; Should i stick with MMA and try and learn what I can for when I go to the Uk or should I go back to boxing(which i know I'm better at) and try to excel in that?, the good gyms here helping me do that.

TLDR: Shit MMA gyms here, Good boxing gyms, History in both, Which one?

·
"Focus"
10,181 Posts
If you know for a fact the boxing is wrong then go box.

I'm curious how you know the boxing is wrong when it's a different style/sport and you've only boxed three years and done mma one.

But if you don't like the instruction go box or if possible find a purely bjj school and train there and box.

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
Most MMA coaches are solid in 1 area be it kickboxing, wrestling or grappling. Its rare to find a coach that is really really good in two or three disciplines. If the person you're learning MMA from has a background in wrestling or jiu jitsu it wouldn't be that surprising if their punching fundamentals weren't what one might expect from a boxing coach.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi guys
I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on thepharmacom.com. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
Thanks)

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi guys
I have a problem with set weight. Now I'm 75 inches and 188 lbs, but my goal is 200 lbs.
I training 6 times for a week, eat only proteins food, but I think it's non-effective without steroids preparates.
What do you think about this? My friend advised me get the order on thepharmacom.com. Do you know anything about this site and it production?
And please recommend me what is the best steroid for begginers.
Thanks)
good choose! I get my steroids there for a long time. For a once I had some difficults with delivery service.
Now there isn't problems with delivery.
P.S This is my last order there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts