Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright heres the deal im 20 and ive been in the army for about 2 years and im interested into fighting mma. now i kno a lil bit about the ground game. the army teaches us some jitz. its mandatory and i also kno some judo. my striking is ok. but its not where i want it to be. i need some advice on where to start with training nutrition wat other skills i should work on. pretty much i need all around guidance. ive fought b4 in street fights and ive always fared better than the other guy. then the army showed me wat they call macp modern army combatives program which has 4 levels. im only at two and i need to train more to get higher. but im also deployed to iraq so its hard to get alot of training in unless its late at night. but can someone help me.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Don't you have a gym where you live? Or an MMA club of some kind? I am sure they will be able to give you help and guidance. Good luck with the Iraq deployment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no man there aint shit out here. im literally in the middle of a desert but i found a guy who fought for like 4 years whose gonna train me we started last night and im hella sore.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts