·
You're not terribly important to me
15,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lease guys help me out and i will rep u and pray for you

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
Stick with the basics. Push ups and pull ups. Vary your grip and arm width you'll get all the arm workout you want.

·
15,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Stick with the basics. Push ups and pull ups. Vary your grip and arm width you'll get all the arm workout you want.
thank you very much, check your rep:thumbsup:

·
Banned
0 Posts
Pretty much push ups and buy a pull up bar.....make stupid rules, there is a pull up bar on my bedroom door, if I want to leave the room it's a min of 15 pull ups, same to get back in the room.....so going and getting a glass of water is 30 pull up's....Obviously, if you have dumbells you can work those in, but be sure to work other muscles as well, you dont wanna look like a tool that just works his arms....

Starts to take effect on your body quickly....:thumbsup:

·
15,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys, just had every exercise except arms and chest so thanks again

·
The Forum Drunk
9,450 Posts
reverse grip pull ups imo :]

·
15,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
problem with chin ups is i have no place for the bar cos i live in a unit on the 11th floor, my coach said doing maz weight barbell curls is real good and keep increasing weights

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
1-Skullcrushers

2-Overhead dumbbell raise (sit in a chair and pick up the dumbbell and then place your hands behind your head with the dumbbell in them, then find a good starting point and then slowly raise up and then back down)

3-Barbell Curls (wide/close grip)

4-Preacher Curls

5-Dumbbell curls (hammercurls, zottman curls, etc.)

Those are a few of the exercises I use and I have progress. Although I notice my tricep doesn't lag like my biceps do.

·
LONGHAIRED COUNTRYBOY
9,814 Posts
problem with chin ups is i have no place for the bar cos i live in a unit on the 11th floor, my coach said doing maz weight barbell curls is real good and keep increasing weights
they don't have doors on the 11th floor? if not then take one of these gadgets with you and do sprints up and down the stairs until you find a pretty girl with an open door:)

·
15,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they don't have doors on the 11th floor? if not then take one of these gadgets with you and do sprints up and down the stairs until you find a pretty girl with an open door:)

hahha, cheers mate

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.