Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,705 Posts
actually nvm.. I just wanted to watch it again and noticed its a much much longer one. The previous one was basically a commercial with a bunch of atheletes and GSP being one of them.

so, thanks for posting! lol

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
actually nvm.. I just wanted to watch it again and noticed its a much much longer one. The previous one was basically a commercial with a bunch of atheletes and GSP being one of them.

A HAH! TAKE THAT! Lol! :cheeky4:

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Exactly. Hell, 3 minutes is all I need...
LOL

1st minute is u running to the Mirror

2nd min Is you flexing and doing constant back flips to see if u can do it

3rd U Rush outside and kick a big black dude thats 5X your sizes ASS LOL

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'd play with my abs the whole 3 mins.
Hell, I'd play with those killers for the whole time even if I'd been given a day.
Id run outside find the hottest bitch i can see and tell her that im GSP, get me some for a Minute, then go find the biggest dude around challenge him and all his buddies on the spot and go on a Karate Kicking Rampage!

·
"I
6,923 Posts

Yeah I was gonna merge them and decided to watch his first, this one's all GSP and GSP was more of a cameo in the other one. This one is WAY better too. Awesome commercial.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts