Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. Just passing by to say Sup to everyone on the Forum.

I've just signed up, and look forward to being a member on the largest MMA forum on the net.

I'm from London, 22, and find MMA really interesting.

As far as competing, I doubt it, but training would be more along my avenue.

I like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

My favorite fighter is Rush George St Pierre. He's got mad skills, and his technique is second to none and I like his slight cockyness as he can obviously back it up.

I've watched every single one of his fights, from his debut again Menjivar to his last fight vs UK Born Hardy.

Nothing much to add except Wassup.

·
Administrator
15,546 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You will enjoy your stay here, no doubt.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the staff and we will help/answer any questions you might have. :)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Hi all. Just passing by to say Sup to everyone on the Forum.

I've just signed up, and look forward to being a member on the largest MMA forum on the net.

I'm from London, 22, and find MMA really interesting.

As far as competing, I doubt it, but training would be more along my avenue.

I like Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.

My favorite fighter is Rush George St Pierre. He's got mad skills, and his technique is second to none and I like his slight cockyness as he can obviously back it up.

I've watched every single one of his fights, from his debut again Menjivar to his last fight vs UK Born Hardy.

Nothing much to add except Wassup.
U.k in the house,lol.
Welcome mate

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sup P-Bag.

And yeah, I got a quick question, How can I upgrade to lifetime member, so I can have big and better options for my profile?

I chose the Gold deal when I signed up, clicked next, and it was nothing but a blank white page.

·
Administrator
15,546 Posts
Go to your control panel, or "User CP" at the right of the screen, scroll all the way down, and on the left side in the CP you will find "paid subscriptions", click that and follow the on screen instructions.

If that doesn't work, which it should, then I'll make sure an admin gets ahold of you and helps you work through it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts