Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the team @Spite!!! :thumb02:

We're totally stoked to have Spite on the team, I think I speak for everything that Spite is a well-loved and respected member of MMAF. And all MMAF Staff are really happy to have him.

So just take a quick second of your time to welcome him on board. I'm sure you'll do awesome buddy :hug:

Also!

There will be another Moderator position coming up in the near future, so if you think you've got what it takes and want to become an MMAF Moderator then please express your interest by sending a PM to @M.C

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Nice one spite, If you give me a warning or infraction... ill spam your inbox daily and hold a grudge for the rest of your life ;)

·
12,900 Posts
Juss found out myself! Welcome aboard matey!

·
The 55%
16,514 Posts
I couldn't become a moderator cause then I'd just be infracting myself every two seconds.

Although seriously, one of you needs to get your finger out your arse and start running FFLs, Member of the Month, yearly awards and all that shite. Site's gone to fk the last year.

·
Administrator
15,518 Posts
Last year was the only time we missed the awards, and it's cause we lost 3 of our main staff and a few went inactive, and didn't have time to get it done. Same with FFL, the one who ran it left and we are looking into that as well. MOTM, we've given just about everyone the award, we got to a point where we are just recycling guys.

The second half of the year was rough for staff behind the scenes, we are getting things figured out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts