Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nick Diaz Will Be Fighting Josh Neer...nice That Makes 3 Good Fights..i Guess Im Lookin Forward To It A Lil More

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i like diaz by unanimous decision

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Any chance Diaz will knock Neer out so it doesn't go to the judges? Unless Diaz gives Neer a serious beating in all three rounds the judges will favor Neer!

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Iaz Has Really Good Strikes, I Think There Is A Definite Chance He Will Knock Out Neer..this Is Gonna Be A Great Fight!

·
Registered
669 Posts
diaz tko

·
Registered
58 Posts
Diaz round 1, either knockout or arm bar

If Nick Diaz goes into this fight like he went into the fight with Robbie Lawler, Neer doesn't stand a chance. If you haven't seen that fight, you NEED to. Diaz was amazing. That was ufc 47, April 2004. Diaz trains for each fighter differently (as most do). It was most obvious when Diaz fought Diego. He trained for the ground game rather than stand up. With Lawler, it was pure stand up. Amazing fight!

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
enoeht said:
If Nick Diaz goes into this fight like he went into the fight with Robbie Lawler, Neer doesn't stand a chance. If you haven't seen that fight, you NEED to. Diaz was amazing. That was ufc 47, April 2004. Diaz trains for each fighter differently (as most do). It was most obvious when Diaz fought Diego. He trained for the ground game rather than stand up. With Lawler, it was pure stand up. Amazing fight!
AWESOME FIGHT, DIAZ PUT ON A STRIKING CLINIC :thumbsup:

·
Registered
794 Posts
Shoud make for an excellent fight, i will actually be looking forward to that one now. I think Diaz is a lot better than his past few fights and will win by KO or decision.

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
UFCFAN33 said:
Where is everyone going to watch the fight at. I think ill go to the bar and watch it
me too..this big sports bar near my house has it for five bucks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts