Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like Nick. One of my fav's. I hope his last win over Josh Neer put's him on another winning streak

Found this at Graciefighter.com

Diaz to UFC 65

Nick Diaz has signed to fight at UFC 65 in Sacramento, California. Diaz will be facing American Top Team member, Graison Tibau. Tibau is a Brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter with a record of 11-3. He will be making his debut UFC fight against Diaz at the Arco Arena in Sacramento. This will mark the first time the UFC has ever staged a show in Northern California. With Diaz hailing out of nearby Stockton, we expect a great turnout.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I wanna see diaz & lawler again. Diaz is one slippery & wirrery SOB that does'nt look like much but is....

ST

·
Back In Black
4,185 Posts
cabby said:
I like Nick. One of my fav's. I hope his last win over Josh Neer put's him on another winning streak

Found this at Graciefighter.com

Diaz to UFC 65

Nick Diaz has signed to fight at UFC 65 in Sacramento, California. Diaz will be facing American Top Team member, Graison Tibau. Tibau is a Brazilian jiu-jitsu fighter with a record of 11-3. He will be making his debut UFC fight against Diaz at the Arco Arena in Sacramento. This will mark the first time the UFC has ever staged a show in Northern California. With Diaz hailing out of nearby Stockton, we expect a great turnout.
I like Diaz as well. The fight with Neer should have scored him some BIG points. Josh is a fighter all the way. That man has heart for days!

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
diaz has won his last 2 fights after losing 3 in a row to sherk, sanchez, and parisyan. i heard his fight with riggs(which i havent seen) pretty good. anybody have that fight?

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
cabby said:
diaz has won his last 2 fights after losing 3 in a row to sherk, sanchez, and parisyan. i heard his fight with riggs(which i havent seen) pretty good. anybody have that fight?
He lost to Karo at UFC 49, but defeated Fickett at UFC 51.

Still, he did lose to Sanchez, Riggs, & Sherk so I see your point.

Riggs vs Diaz had a strong first round, but it sort of simmered down. Decent fight, but nothing worth going out of your way to see.

Sherk vs Diaz was just boring. Diaz looked so uninspired in that fight.

Should be a good fight, when he's motivated, Diaz is a fun fighter to watch.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts