Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nick Diaz (#9 Welterweight)* vs. Graison Tibau

Any thoughts on this matchup?
Even though Diaz has losses to Sherk, Sanchez and Riggs I want to see him pull out a win here.

·
Banned
723 Posts
Diaz has already gotten out of his losing streak with an impresive win over Josh Neer at UFC 62. I hope he wins this too and works his way back up the rankings.

Pogo

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pogo the Clown said:
Diaz has already gotten out of his losing streak with an impresive win over Josh Neer at UFC 62. I hope he wins this too and works his way back up the rankings.

Pogo

Yeah, he even admitted it took him a few fights to find his rythm in the UFC

·
LEGEN...wait for it...DARY
5,066 Posts
Actualy he admitted that he didn't know the rules or the scoring system. He is such a little punk. I hope he gets his face bashed in.

·
Banned
2,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ZZtigerZZ81 said:
Actualy he admitted that he didn't know the rules or the scoring system. He is such a little punk. I hope he gets his face bashed in.

Yeah, he said that he thought he lost because of the scoring system and takedowns, and said that he finally found his pace.

·
attention whore
14,445 Posts
Should be a fun fight. It's always nice to see Diaz fighting. Yea, he's a prick, but he's very fun to watch.

I thought Diaz looked uninspired in the Sherk fight.

·
Registered
794 Posts
agreed. For some reason i like to watch Diaz, he is entertaining and a very good fighter all round, good standup, very good on the ground.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.