Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The American Psycho
6,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nick Diaz vs Josh Koscheck would be a decent matchup! Who would win and why?

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
you dont even gotta ask me this question bonnar!!! koscheck by unanimous decision...diaz cant stop koschecks take downs

·
Registered
18 Posts
jdun11 said:
you dont even gotta ask me this question bonnar!!! koscheck by unanimous decision...diaz cant stop koschecks take downs

True, but who's to say Diaz doesn't work on his sprawl, or improve on his take downs. If he trains right, I think he could take Koscheck.

MMA, you never know......

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
its def not an easy win for kos i just think he is alot stronger than diaz and will physically beat him up on the ground..it will be a similar fight to diego vs diaz..but if kos gets cocky with his stand up he could get ko'd

·
LHW Champ
781 Posts
Think that would be an extremly boring fight where nothing happens 15 min, koz will look for the takedown but Sherk couldnt take Diaz down so theyll end up clinched stand there doin nothing, get separated. Diaz throws a punch, koz clinch again and so on.. im getting bored already from it but koz will probably get the decision...

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
well it goes 1 of 2 ways , either Diaz wins by KO/TKO or Koscheck wins a decision, im leaning towards Diaz, reason, hes fought alot tougher competition then Koscheck

·
1 2 3 Blast Off!
2,972 Posts
Defintely Kos. he now has an excellant stand up. Knocked GOULET DOWN with a great cross! and diaz can't stop kos's takedowns...nuff said

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
yea, i agree...diaz would have to knock kos out to win, and if kos was smart he wouldnt strike with diaz , hed just take him down and use his ground and pound..i think this is a vey predictable fight..kos by unanimous decision

1 - 11 of 11 Posts