Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
Love me some Nick Diaz...he's gonna destroy Mach.

·
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful
6,517 Posts
Must be hell to translate such long rambling statements. Mach is going to knock this moron's head off.

·
Premium Member
3,570 Posts
He is on crack.... Weed doesnt do that to u.... How ignorant can u get....

·
Premium Member
2,446 Posts
Diaz is definitely a top ten WW IMO. He's a better fighter than his brother and his brother isn't a slouch either. As far as the stalling comment about his loses, sure you can argue that about some and not others (diego), he has to realize MMA isn't MMA anymore, it's MWA...as in Mixed Wrestling Arts lol. Seriously though, he would have to train harder on TDD to stay relevant in today's times. Complaining about stalling and thinking about having a chance against GSP is funny, because what do you think he is going to do with you? That's right pick your ass up and slam you on the ground and keep you there time and time again.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Pretty sure he's been ignorant from the get go. You can't fix trailer trash.

But I love me some Nick Diaz. Their I don't give a **** attitude is needed in this honorable sport. Someone has to be the bad boy.

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
You can take a man out of the steets, you can't take the streets out of the man.

·
Registered
356 Posts
It's either him or his brother (pretty sure it was Nick though) that got a win taken away because he tested positive for weed after the fight. I'm thinking if you can beat a guy when you're stoned, instead of you losing the win, it should count as 2 losses for the other guy.

·
Fruits & Vegetables
2,580 Posts
It's either him or his brother (pretty sure it was Nick though) that got a win taken away because he tested positive for weed after the fight. I'm thinking if you can beat a guy when you're stoned, instead of you losing the win, it should count as 2 losses for the other guy.
Yeah, that was Nick Diaz vs Takanori Gomi.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts