Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Chocolate City
3,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a late back injury, Mike Nickels has been forced to withdraw from his light heavyweight preliminary bout tonight at UFC 64 against Keith Jardine. There will be no replacement bout and UFC 64 will go on with eight fights.

-UFC.com

Im all broken up inside, haha.....

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
How will I ever find the will to live now that Jardine vs. Nickels is off?

·
The American Psycho
6,946 Posts
MMA1990 said:
good job:thumbsup: and and for the guy who's not ordering the PPV over a Jardine Nickles fight...well I really dont know what to say about that accept every other maincard is better then taht fight. whould been kinda fun to see Jardine finish a fight though.
HAHA, Maybe Dana White will put that match on free T.V. since the fans didn't get what they paid for? lol. They can call it Jardine vs. Nickels: The Beginning of a Conflict!

·
Registered
540 Posts
j.farrell said:
thats not what really happened. what happened was i flew out to vegas and kicked the shit out of mike nikels so we wouldn't have to watch this fight.
good job:thumbsup: and as for the guy who's not ordering the PPV over a Jardine Nickles fight...well I really dont know what to say about that accept every other maincard is better then taht fight. whouldve been kinda fun to see Jardine finish a fight though and he would have.

·
"Minotauro" Nogueira
496 Posts
MMA1990 said:
good job:thumbsup: and as for the guy who's not ordering the PPV over a Jardine Nickles fight...well I really dont know what to say about that accept every other maincard is better then taht fight. whouldve been kinda fun to see Jardine finish a fight though and he would have.
I was joking. I can't order the PPV anyway now because I'm going to visit my ill aunt.

·
Registered
540 Posts
/\/\etallica said:
I was joking. I can't order the PPV anyway now because I'm going to visit my ill aunt.
Oh ok:laugh: I had a feeling you where joking but wasnt positive.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts